We might think organic search is a poor

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-10-9 14:53:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
To have the website launching soon I'd like to say a huge thank you to them for the drawings they provided for this post, they are simple and absolutely awesome, I'm sure you'll agree! About Steve Morgan I am a freelancer trading as , based in Cardiff, South Wales, UK. I also run a blog called, which can be found at: With that, you have the tools you need to get it right all in one place. Treat Your Channel Like a Football Team The views of the SEO Analysis author are entirely his or her own (excluding the unlikely event of hypnosis) and may not always reflect the views of the author.

If you’re like a lot of people (myself included), it’s easy to jump into your analytics packag e moible number data and focus solely on conversion rates. We'd look at reports like the following and make short-sighted decisions: Just looking at the information above,channel. Determining the success of your funnel based solely on conversion rates is short-sighted and will cost you money. Instead, I suggest you think of your channel as a football team. A reasonable football formation looks like this: You have a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder and a forward. You would never think of starting a team with only one striker. But that's exactly what we've been doing with our channels.

We create a team that looks like this: We have a set of channels and they are all rated based on their ability to score goals. Please don't make this mistake. I'm okay with the fact that some of my channels have lower e-commerce conversion rates; that's probably not what they were designed for. Channels Are Not Binary One thing I hope you take away from this blog post is that channels are not binary. That's not to say they either drive sales or do nothing; there's a lot of value in between if you know what to look for. In a report called The Customer Journey to Online Purchasing, Google looks at the role each channel may play in the customer journey.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 11:31 , Processed in 0.765160 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |